Monday 15 April 2013

Audience feedback

Audience feedback was really important to recieve throughout the process of making my final product as I knew how to improve the work I had done and what people's ideas were about my work. At the end of the project I filmed a lot of my classmates and friends to find out their opinion on my work.

The questions that I asked them were:
  1. Did you enjoy the video?
  2. Do you feel like the visual imagery goes with the song?
  3. Who do you think the audience is?
  4. What do you like about the video?
  5. How would you improve the video?
Here are the videos:













The other way I got audience feedback is by posting my video on Facebook so that people could watch it and give me their feedback in comments below. This was a really good thing to do. An issue with this approach though it that once one person had said something, a lot of the comments below said the same thing and people didn't want to criticise the video where everybody else could see. Therefore the video approach was the best way to get constructive criticism which I appreciated.

Below is a selection of the feedback that I got. I also recieved a few texts which can be seen at the right hand side of the image.


I also recieved an email from one of my teachers who had seen my video and knew I needed a selection of audience feedback. They sent me an email containing their feedback and then I decided to make this into an animation using the same questions that I had asked in the video interviews.

Audience feedback - Jill by Jennn Wilson on GoAnimate

Video Maker - Powered by GoAnimate.

No comments:

Post a Comment